Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, December 16, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Top Small-Cap Insight Articles
Small-Cap Insight articles offer high-quality research on undercovered small-cap stocks. PRO subscribers have exclusive access to these articles after 30 days as part of the Research Library.
Here are some of the top Small-Cap Insight articles we published last week.
- John Leonard studied Johnson Outdoors and found its minority discount should recede as the recreational company's top-line growth continues. Read article »
- Alpha Hungry followed up on a previous Alpha-Rich idea for Radcom, finding that there is still substantial upside left in the service assurance company. Read article »
- BDC expert BDC Buzz dissected Golub Capital BDC's earnings and found the picture rosier than the headline miss would suggest. Read article »
- ValueArtifex highlighted Summit State Bank, a regional bank trading under book value despite solid performance and a well-covered dividend. Read article »
- Ben Kramer-Miller followed up on SilverCrest Mines after the company released a PEA on its key mine, finding the results very positive for the company. Read article »
- Tech analyst Matthew Dow checks in on Liquidity Services and the company's dominant position. Read article »
- Abdalla Al-ayrot looks into Vantage Drilling Company and finds a lot of value in the shares yet. Read article »
- Early Retiree uncovered Hiscox PLC, whose diverse insurance model has consistently produced high returns for investors. Read article »
- Mining expert Itinerant looked into palladium producer Stillwater Mining, finding the company ready to move past past woes. Read article »
- Bruce Pile continued his study of the optical cable space, looking in depth at II-VI. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On November 20, Valuable Insights called Performance Technologies a compelling micro-cap play, combining growth and operating efficiency with a large cash balance for downside protection. Shares are +33.4% to date, after PTIX agreed to be acquired by Sonus on Friday. Read article »
- On July 8, Pendulum cited a focus on high-end restaurants and an appetite for acquisitions in projecting 60% upside for Chefs' Warehouse. The stock is +42.9% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.