Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, December 17, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- IDT Corporation: Sum Of The Parts Suggests Substantial Upside Once They Harvest Non-Core Assets, by Alpha Gen Capital. IDT has made an impressive recovery from the brink; with pieces in place for a return to past glory, shares should see more than 60% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Perry Ellis: A Branded Apparel Stock On Sale, by Intangible Valuation. PERY's valuation has been depressed below book value by unwarranted concerns about margins. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Execution And Commodity Risks Have First Quantum At An Appealing Price, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. Falling commodity prices and debt-fueled growth have left FM.TO trading at an attractive price. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
- MTY Food Group Inc. - A Restaurant Stock For The Wallet, by Brian Langis. Smart acquisition and growth strategies ensure further creation of shareholder value at MTY.TO. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Investment firm Suhail Capital called Veeva Systems tech's best short on December 3, explaining that frothy underwriter coverage and a much smaller market opportunity than analysts forecast left shares overvalued. Shares are -18% to date. Read article »
- On August 12, Street Smart Investor forecast a double over two years for Sterlite Industries, as a difficult merger closed and tailwinds faded away. Shares are almost halfway there, now +46.7% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.