Constellation Software also trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Unless specified, all currency is presented in USD.
Constellation Software (OTCPK:CNSWF) is not your average tech company. Run by founder Mark Leonard, current President and Chairman, it does things a bit differently:
- The company runs a sophisticated, yet decentralized, operation with 6 operating groups serving more than 60 different vertical markets.
- Mr. Leonard worries about having a stock price that's too high (in addition to being too low).
- Conference calls go straight to the Q&A without a scripted presentation.
- The company is highly acquisitive, to the tune of 20 to 30 acquisitions a year
- Issues no options and executive compensation is tied to ROIC
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,553 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: