Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, December 18, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Madalena Energy: Worth $2.60 - Small Cap Canadian E&P With Large Argentine Assets For Sale, by Mike Winston. A potential sale of Argentine assets could cause shares of MDLNF to double or triple. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Emulex: Market Is Missing The Activism Impact, by Dr. Hugh Akston. Activist investors Elliott Management and Starbord Value should drive efficiency and improved results at ELX, leading to 50% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Comstock Resources: In Search Of New Growth, by Richard Zeits. Energy expert Zeits sees 40% upside for CRK, as reduced debt and growth opportunities drive increased cash flow. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Cavium Networks; A High Growth Networking Play With The Best ARM Server Play Built-In, by Ashraf Eassa. Increasing leverage and a new key project should push shares of CAVM up some 65%, says tech expert Eassa. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Catamaran Warrants A Closer Look, by Netwall. Changes in the prescription drug market should drive growth for CTRX, while a strong balance sheet and exceptional cash flow provide downside protection. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- 1-800 Flowers.com: A Growing Brand At A Discounted Valuation, by Shaun Currie, CFA. FLWS trades at a deep discount to peers despite double-digit earnings growth and multiple future catalysts. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Gilat Satellite Networks' Shares Present A Buying Opportunity, by Mike Arnold. Potential acquisition candidate GILT has secular industry growth and significant cash holdings, while an unwarranted recent sell-off provides an attractive entry point. Exclusive until 12:15 PM today.
- Julius Baer: Private Bank Transfers Wealth From Rich To Shareholders, by McDuck Capital. BAER.VX's acquisition of IWM positions the company well for future growth, while a near-term capital deployment should send shares 30% higher. Exclusive until 1:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Investment firm Steamboat Capital highlighted red flags and deteriorating performance in recommending a short sale of dietary supplement manufacturer LifeVantage (LFVN) on December 4. Shares are -17.2% to date. Read article »
- On September 25, The GeoTeam argued that relative undervaluation and pending outperformance would combine to drive shares of Global Telecom (GTT) higher. Indeed, the stock is now +48.9% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.