Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, December 19, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Taseko Hoping To Offer Its Own Copper Growth Story, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. TGB stands out as a gem amidst a struggling mining sector. A clean balance sheet, a productive mine, and new permits should combine for at least 30% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Regions Financial: Double-Digit Upside As Southern Recovery Continues, by Helix Investment Research. RF has put its financial crisis-era issues behind it, and will benefit from rising rates. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
- New World Development Trades At Less Than Half Book Value, Despite Strong Profit Growth And Diversification, by Junius. 0017.HK trades at an unusually wide discount to book value; a looming spin-off and positive shifts in the Hong Kong real estate market could narrow that gap and drive shares higher. Exclusive until 1:00 PM today.
- Tellza: Undiscovered Growth At A Very Cheap Price, by Saj Karsan. TEL.TO is carving out a niche in the Canadian telecom space, but shares have yet to catch up, leaving 60% upside. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 6, Mike Arnold highlighted asset sales and a pending restructuring as catalysts to drive shares of Spanish media conglomerate Prisa (PRIS) higher. The stock is +20.3% to date. Read article »
- Energy expert Richard Zeits noted on October 7 that a recent sale by Forest Oil (FST) had left the company still overleveraged yet without its highest-quality acreage. Shares have fallen steadily, now -36.2% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.