Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, December 23, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
We are announcing a new exclusive enhancement to increase the value of SA PRO for subscribers:
- Starting today, PRO subscribers will get 24-hour early access to all our top small- and mid-cap research.
- PRO subscribers will receive early access email alerts for these articles on stocks in their Seeking Alpha portfolio
- PRO Subscribers can view all the latest top research articles on the PRO dashboard.
If you have any feedback on this or other recent changes, please let us know at email@example.com.
This Week's Publishing Schedule
Due to the Christmas holiday on Wednesday, we will not be publishing Alpha-Rich articles on either Tuesday the 24th or Wednesday the 25th, Christmas Day.
Alpha-Rich publication will occur on a regular basis on Monday and will then resume on the morning of Thursday, December 26. We wish our subscribers a healthy, happy, and safe holiday.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 10, BuyTheDip SellTheRip noted that for-profit education Career Education offered a large margin of safety and a cheaper valuation after the sale of international assets. Shares are +18.8% to date. Read article »
- Whopper Investments wrote on October 21 that ALJ Regional Holdings was poised to gain after its acquisition of customer care specialist Faneuil allowed for utilization of its significant tax asset. The stock is +51.9% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.