Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, December 26, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
We are announcing a new exclusive enhancement to increase the value of SA PRO for subscribers:
- PRO subscribers will get 24-hour early access to all our top small- and mid-cap research.
- PRO subscribers will receive early access email alerts for these articles on stocks in their Seeking Alpha portfolio.
- PRO Subscribers can view all the latest top research articles on the PRO dashboard.
If you have any feedback on this or other recent changes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 3, Alpha Bet argued that the market was not yet pricing in the potential bottom-line impact of new business expansions and a continued housing recovery at Deltic Timber (DEL). The stock is +11.6% to date. Read article »
- In September, Kingsley Park Capital and The Happy Investor both laid out bull cases for storage maker Xyratex (XRTX), citing its deep value and likely diminshing R&D expense, respectively. After a buyout from Seagate (STX) on Monday, shares are now +29.7% since the initial call.
Read first article » Read second article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.