Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, December 27, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
We are announcing an exclusive enhancement to increase the value of SA PRO for subscribers:
- Starting today, PRO subscribers will get 24-hour early access to all our top small- and mid-cap research.
- PRO subscribers will receive early access email alerts for these articles on stocks in their Seeking Alpha portfolio.
- PRO Subscribers can view all the latest top research articles on the PRO dashboard.
If you have any feedback on this or other recent changes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- TIM Participações: As The Chess Pieces Move In Europe, Double-Digit Upside In Brazil, by Helix Investment Research. TSU's low valuation belies its superior performance, while a sale of the company could come soon, leading to 20%+ upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- The Beat And Raise Is The Mark Of Signature Bank, by Ashleigh Rogers. SBNY's rapid growth and focused footprint make the stock a compelling growth opportunity, with upcoming earnings a catalyst to 30% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- The Impending Dividend Cut Makes Gladstone Land A Prime Short Opportunity, by Dane Bowler, REIT expert Bowler says a dividend cut at LAND looms, leading to a 30% downside amidst a sell-off by yield-focused investors. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Camelot Information Systems: 5.6% Gross Return In 1.5 Months, by Yuanxi Zhang. CIS offers annualized upside over 30% once its pending buyout closes in early 2014. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Trinity Place Holdings: Own Prime NYC Real Estate For Next To Nothing, by McDuck Capital. TPHS' portfolio of for-sale retail buildings should nearly support its entire market cap, leaving a desirable Manhattan property at little cost to shareholders. 70% upside. Exclusive until 12:45 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 19, Kingsley Park Capital - whose September call on XRTX was validated by a buyout Monday - pounded the table for NovaCopper (NCQ), arguing irrational ETF selling was driving shares well below intrinsic value. The stock is +16.%6 to date. Read article »
- DAG1996 pointed out on October 1 that the market was not pricing in a changing operating model at chemical maker Aceto (NASDAQ:ACET), leaving the stock significantly undervalued. Shares are now +49.8% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.