Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, January 7, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- InterXion Holding NV: Undervalued, Catalyst-Heavy, And A Secular Growth Story All In One, by Alpha Gen Capital. The cloud-computing space is far more attractive in Europe than North America, and INXN's foothold in that market should lead to 50% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Agilysys: On The Cusp Of Major Earnings Growth, by Shaun Currie, CFA. An attractive balance sheet, high recurring revenue, and market potential combine to make AGYS appealing at current levels. Look for 30% appreciation. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- TRW Automotive: Built For Outperformance In 2014 And Beyond, by Trading the Spread. High-flyer TRW remains undervalued relative to peers and growth opportunities. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Trouble Ahead For TAL, by BrklynShrty. The expiration of favorable leases and a falling dividend coverage ratio could lead to trouble for TAL, whose shares could fall by two-thirds. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- TechTarget: New Big Data Analytics Product And Operating Leverage Should Drive Double Digit Sales And Earnings Growth, by Ben Axler. Buysider Axler says Big Data could drive TTGT more than 30% higher. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Bill Barrett: The Niobrara And Uinta Upside, by Richard Zeits. Energy expert Zeits says the favorable economics of BBG's assets in two younger oil plays should drive shares 40% higher. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 31, Intangible Valuation said that Crystal Rock Holdings offered 60% upside, due to temporarily elevated costs and an above-market interest rate on its debt. Shares are +22.0% to date. Read article »
- Buysider Amit Chokshi called Verso Paper a "lotto ticket that might pay off" back in November 2012. Yesterday, shareholders cashed in after an acquisition of competitor NewPage; the stock is now +179.1% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.