Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, January 9, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
PRO Exclusive: What's New
- PRO subscribers can now filter Top Ideas and top research articles by market capitalization through the PRO dashboard
- Subscribers are able to search through the Research Library - containing over 5,000 articles on over 3,200 tickers - based on market capitalization, sector, and by type of idea (long/short/commentary)
If you have any feedback on this or other recent changes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Monster Worldwide: Either Way You Slice It, There's Still Upside Ahead, by Shaun Currie, CFA. MWW's looming asset sale offers investors 40% upside, with an aggressive repurchase program providing a back-up plan to limit downside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Our Near-Term Bullish Call For Capstone Mining: $4 By Summer 2014, by Itinerant. The coming release of an official and better-than-expected reserve estimate at a key mine will serve as a catalyst for CS.TO, leading to 50% returns. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
- Northern Offshore: Improved Revenue Visibility Can Trigger More Than 55% Upside, by Street Smart Investor. NOF.OL is likely to see double-digit revenue growth for the next two years, yet trades at a discounted valuation relative to peers. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
- Danaos Corporation: Asymmetric Risk/Reward With Potential 200% Return, by Abdalla Al-ayrot. The expiration of adverse derivatives at DAC should lead to deleveraging, improved earnings, and a potential triple over the next two years. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
- Despite Large Revenue Growth, Splunk Is Overvalued, by ZNCapital. Long-term perfection is priced in at SPLK, leaving the opportunity for a potentially profitable short sale. Exclusive until 1:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Mike Arnold wrote on December 17 that shares of Gilat Satellite Networks had seen an unwarranted sell-off based on delayed, not lost, revenues. The stock has indeed rebounded well, +14.3% to date. Read article »
- On October 3, Buddy Lyons, CFA, said it was time for investors to jump back into drugmaker Forest Laboratories as the company was nimbly managing its upcoming "patent cliff." Shares soared after an acquisition of Aptalis yesterday and are now +61.3% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.