Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, January 14, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Expansion Prospects at WellCare Health Plans Make It A Good Investment, by Ashleigh Rogers. Medicaid expansion and an aggressive acquisition plan should give WCG 38% upside, says insurance industry expert Rogers. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Orbit Garant Drilling: Selling At A 20% Discount To Working Capital, by Steven Reiman. With a substantially reduced risk profile, positive operating cash flow, and a valuation well below that of its assets, OGD.TO could double going forward. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Sigma Designs: Appealing at 2x Cash With Catalysts Impending, by Nassarius Capital. SIGM is trading at 2x cash, giving it little downside, while its ongoing restructuring and activist presence promise significant opportunity going forward. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Friday, Josh Young highlighted the absurdly low valuation at AusTex Oil, which was trading at 1/3 of its proved reserve value despite exceptional growth. The stock is +30.6% since. Read article »
- On September 16, Money Trees cited power systems manufacturer Magnetek as an industry leader whose shares remained sharply undervalued due to a variety of factors. Shares are now +42.9% since his call. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.