Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, January 15, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- East West Bancorp: A Stealth China Play And Financial Bridge Between East And West, by Ashleigh Rogers. EWBC's unique banking niche targeting recent Chinese immigrants has created well above-average growth, but the stock trades similarly to peers, leaving 20%+ upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Agilent's November Spin-Off To Create Upside For Investors, by Kedar Special Situations. Agilent's pending spin-off should create 30% gains by highlighting the core life sciences and diagnostics divisions. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- HickoryTech: Buy It Before Someone Else Does, 60% Upside, by Alpha Gen Capital. Underfollowed HTCO is transitioning from a declining telecom to a growing fiber and data company, which could potentially make it a takeover target. Exclusive until 12:30 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 26, REIT expert Dane Bowler said Gladstone Land was a prime candidate for a short sale, as its monthly dividend would soon be cut due to the exhaustion of accumulated earnings. Less than two weeks later, Gladstone slashed its dividend by 75%; the stock is now -11.7% since his call. Read article »
- Stephen Simpson, CFA called ingredient company Senomyx a solid speculative play back on November 13, as pending profitability and new products would drive growth and upside.Shares are now +68% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your new SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.