Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, January 22, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Par Technology: Setting Up To Be The Year For Significant Upside, by Shaun Currie, CFA. PAR's software business is coming to a crossroads; while the market appears to have completely discounted the segment, either growth or retreat should be beneficial for shares. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Unanticipated Growth May Catalyze Independence Realty Trust's Outperformance, by Dane Bowler. A recent dividend increase shows management's confidence in IRT, which remains overlooked by investors despite 30% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- TTM Technologies: Oversold And Underappreciated New Business Model Point To Large Upside, by Alpha Gen Capital. As a transition period ends for TTMI, recent capital investments and a clearing of short-term financials will reward shareholders. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Perceptron's Pivotal Inflection Point Could Lead To 75% Upside In 2014, by Inflection Point Investing. Impressive earnings leverage will be on display at PRCP as further adoption of the company's technology takes hold, meaning recent share price gains are only the beginning. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Best Buy's Dip Is A Great Opportunity, by Saj Karsan. Fund manager Karsan says BBY's turnaround still has multiple avenues toward success; after the recent sell-off, shares have 65% upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Wellgreen Platinum: A Gem Amongst The Rubble - Genuine '10-Bagger' Upside, by Fincom Investment Partners. New management is just one of the positive catalysts that could drive WG.V higher and make the firm a takeover target. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,289 PRO Articles covering 3,286 different stocks, with over 64,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- DAG1996 updates his Top Idea thesis on CECO Environmental, concluding that the story remains intact. Read article »
- Energy expert Richard Zeits gives an update on Halcón Resources' well performance in the East Texas Eagle Ford play, part of his continuing coverage of the ticker. Read article »
- Scrying Biotech takes a detailed look at the platforms, finances, and pipeline of Nektar Therapeutics. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 26, Ashleigh Rogers called out Signature Bank as a serial outperformer, and predicted it would continue to beat estimates and raise guidance in its earnings reports. Signature soared Tuesday after a blowout earnings release; shares are now +14.9% since her call. Read article »
- BPD Research cited OncoMed as a rare newly public biotech that traded below its IPO price, and listed a number of catalysts for explosive gains. The stock is now +151% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.