Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, January 23, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Pro-Dex: Potential Insider Buys Suggest Dramatic Stock Rise, by Valuable Insights. A pending rights offering puts a near-term ceiling on PDEX shares, but improving fundamentals and clear insider interest could signal significant long-term upside. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,308 PRO Articles covering 3,293 different stocks, with nearly 65,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Last week, Red Bull called Evoke Pharma "one of the safest biotech bets of 2014" and detailed the strong chances of approval for its key drug. Shares rose over 17% Wednesday after Phase II trial results pleased investors. Read article »
- Itinerant looks at the potential upside unleashed by a recent debt restructuring by uranium miner Paladin Energy. Read article »
- There's good news and bad news at Cambium Learning Group, making the stock a tremendously levered play, writes Paulo Santos. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Energy expert Richard Zeits wrote on January 6 that the market simply hadn't caught up with the favorable economics of Bill Barrett Corporation's acreage in two younger plays. Shares are +16.3% since. Read article »
- On September 10, Douglas Ehrman laid out the short case for Nintendo, forecasting lower-than-expected sales of its handheld 3DS console and targeting near-term downside of 21-31 percent. The stock is now -21% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.