Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, January 24, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Amidst Huge Unknowns, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Worth A Closer Look, by Stephen Simpson, CFA. Biotech bulls have seemingly left one company behind; CNAT should be trading 100% higher. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- JGWPT Holdings Has Massive Potential, by Ashleigh Rogers. JGW is the dominant player in its niche, has limited risk, and room to grow for decades, yet trades far below industry multiples. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- SWS Group Buyout Offers A 'Hill-A-Cious' Return, by Whopper Investments. HTH's acquisition of SWS makes too much sense not to happen - but a likely higher price, with 20% upside possible. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,308 PRO Articles covering 3,293 different stocks, with nearly 65,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Value Digger called the strong bull run in Rock Energy, and updates his thesis on the Canadian E&P operator. Read article »
- The Oxen Group sees 50% upside for midstream MLP EQT Midstream. Read article »
- Shaun Currie, CFA, reviews the bull and bear cases for memorabilia authentication specialist - and high-yielder - Collectors Universe. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 23, Nassarius Capital called out cloud vendor Callidus Software as the next potential acquisition target in the space. CALD remains independent, but shares are +19.1% since. Read article »
- Stephen Simpson covered the bull case for semiconductor equipment maker Mattson Technology in late August, predicting gains as chip spending rebounded. The stock is now +55% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.