Dear SA PRO Subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, January 27, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Top Ideas Earnings Reports
Earnings season rolls on this week. The following Top Ideas are among those with earnings releases scheduled:
- On September 4, Stephen Simpson, CFA, called Plum Creek Timber a well-run company at a reasonable valuation, and an excellent opportunity for patient investors. They report after the bell Monday. Read article »
- Pericom Semiconductor reports after the close Tuesday; Helix Investment Research projected growing revenue and improving margins back in November. Read article »
- Shares of Corning have appreciated nicely since Jeffrey Dow Jones pointed out the stock's substantial downside protection in October; the company reports before the bell. Read article »
- In November 2012, Adam Levine-Weinberg forecast 100% upside for Hawaiian Holdings in 2013; the stock very nearly reached that goal, and investors will seek more good news after the bell. Read article »
- 1-800-FLOWERS.com reports before the open, its first earnings release since Shaun Currie, CFA, noted its deep discount to peers and exceptional risk/reward in December. Read article »
- In September, Investing 501 called JetBlue a rare airline stock for value investors; they report fiscal third quarter earnings on Wednesday morning. Read article »
- In late December, Trading the Spread said Cadence Design Systems was simply mispriced by the market, leaving 25% upside; the software provider reports after the bell. Read article »
- Tech expert Ashraf Eassa called GSI Technology "dirt cheap" back in June; the company releases earnings after the close. Read article »
- Micro and Small Cap Reporter cited a huge moat and tremendous growth opportunities in recommending software provider Textura in late November; they report fiscal first quarter earnings Thursday afternoon. Read article »
- In August, Convex Strategies said an enormous share buyback and normalizing rates would boost shares of Legg Mason; the asset management firm reports before the open Friday. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 11, both Valuable Insights and Markman Advisors laid out the bull case for patent play Crossroads Systems, detailing the stock's fundamental and legal potential, respectively. Shares are +43.3% since. Read first article » Read second article »
- Micro and Small Cap Reporter recommended shares of Liberator Medical Supply in late November, citing a pending up-listing, impressive fundamentals, and recurring revenue as catalysts for triple-digit upside. The stock is now +108.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.