Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, January 28, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Micronet Enertec: Post-Merger Messy Financials Obscure Explosive Growth Potential, by Igor Novgorodtsev. MICT doesn't have a long history to reference, creating an opportunity for investors. The core business alone may represent 150% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Rosetta Stone's Share Price Is Speaking Volumes, by Mike Arnold. Temporary pressures have pushed RST to a 52-week low, but simple execution could lead to 80% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Polycom Offers Solid Risk And Reward Headed Into 2014, by BuyTheDip SellTheRip. Significant share buybacks, an attractive product line, and continued cost-cutting efforts at PLCM should lead to 20% upside in 2014. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,401 PRO Articles covering 3,334 different stocks, with over 66,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Rosetta Resources is a simple story, writes Itinerant. The growing oil play is profitable, well-managed, growing and undervalued. Read article »
- The devil is in the details of solar securitization, writes expert Troy Jensen. Read article »
- Gary Bourgeault asks if a recent deal with CBS is just the beginning for high-flyer Rentrak. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On January 15, buysider Terry Lally laid out the bear case for software provider Healthstream, projecting decelerating revenue growth that would lead to 55% downside. Shares are -13.5% since. Read article »
- Helix Investment Research saw substantial value in German bank Commerzbank back on November 1st, as long-held concerns surrounding shares began to fade. The stock is now +36.4% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.