Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, January 29, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp: Upcoming 2nd-Step Conversion Offers Dillinger-Style Returns, by Unconventional Capital Wisdom. Confusion surrounding the coming second step of the conversion from mutual thrift to stock has left BNCL undervalued; patient investors will be rewarded. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Genesis Land Development: A Corporate Governance Led Turnaround In Progress, by Mike Arnold. GNLAF suffers from a "corporate governance discount" that should abate, leading to a narrowing of the sharp gap between its share price and its NAV. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Energy Recovery Inc.: Look For Better Second Half And 2015, by Cabeza Howe. In the first of two Top Ideas on ERII, Howe advises patience in regards to the lumpy revenues generated by desalination projects. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Energy Recovery Inc.: The Little Company With The Big Technology, by Chris Bunge. Hedge fund analyst Bunge lays out his own bull case, citing the company's movement into oil & gas exploration. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Why Lantronix Could See Multiples Of Its Current Price, by Inefficient Market. Trading at 1.5x book and 0.5x sales, LTRX is inexpensive despite a huge addressable market and rapid growth. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- RPC, Inc.: Well-Positioned For Increased Completion Activity, by Nassarius Capital. Unconventional drilling in two key plays will boost demand for oilfield services, increasing margins and earnings at RES. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,432 PRO Articles covering 3,348 different stocks, with over 66,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Maxxam offers a mind-blowing value to investors - if they can find shares of the stock to buy, writes Paolo Santos. Read article »
- DAG1996 covers the bull case for Raymond James, arguing that the underfollowed financial offers a safe, solid long-term play for patient investors. Read article »
- Value Digger says despite a recent 'surge' in its share price, Surge Energy remains well undervalued relative to peers. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Tuesday, Fincom Investment Partners called out Wellgreen Platinum as a gem among the rubble of mining stocks, and projected the stock could rise as much as 1,000%. Shares are +35% since. Read article »
- On July 1, tech expert Ashraf Eassa predicted significant opportunity beyond near-term concerns for shares of semiconductor maker Silicon Motion. After a blowout earnings report Monday, the stock is now +63% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.