Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, January 30, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Mincor - Unlikely Low-Risk Window Of Opportunity, by Itinerant. Pure-play miner MCRZF provides direct leverage to nickel, and should benefit as a result of upcoming Indonesian export controls. More than 100% upside possible. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Hexagon Composites Is So Much More Than Just An NGV Play, by NGV Investor. The market for natural gas vehicles looks promising, and HXGCF is strategically positioned. Exclusive until 1:00 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,454 PRO Articles covering 3,361 different stocks, with over 67,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Singaporean REIT Suntec is vastly undervalued based on its net asset value, with a new building a potential growth driver, writes Power Hedge. Read article »
- John Leonard says legal technology provider Daegis has been judged guilty by investors - but there's plenty of evidence to the contrary. Read article »
- Fincom Investment Partners writes that Chinese infrastructure provider Jinpan International has more room to run, while recent accounting concerns should not affect the long-public concern. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 4, Brian Smith Jr. recommended that investors turn down the dance music and short concert promoter SFX Entertainment, which was seeing an unrealistic valuation and an expiring IPO lockup. Shares are -17.1% since. Read article »
- Intangible Valuation called out Cinedigm Digital Cinema as a strong buy in September, as accounting rules were obscuring revenue and cash flow growth, while a deal with Netflix loomed as a potential catalyst. The stock is now +74.7% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.