(all percentage changes and comparisons are year on year, unless stated otherwise)
- Total revenue increased 48% to $4.9 million (6% sequential growth).
- Hotel reservation revenue increased 52% to $4.0 million (10% sequential growth).
- Hotel room nights booked increased 56% to 582,000 (8.5% sequential growth).
- Air ticketing revenue increased 105% to $347,000 (BUT decreased 15% sequentially due to lower revenue from corporate customers).
- Gross margins remained relatively unchanged from Q3 at 85%.
- Net loss of $1.3 million.
- US GAAP loss per ADS was $0.108.
- Adjusted loss (a non-GAAP measure), which excludes amortization of stock compensation and intangibles, was $944,000.
- Adjusted loss per ADS (a non-GAAP measure) of $0.075.
Q1 2005 Guidance:
- Total revenue increase of 40% (over Q1 2004) to $4.5 million.
GAAP net loss of $1.8 million.
- Loss per ADS of $0.07.
- Adjusted loss of $1.3 million.
- Adjusted loss per ADS of $0.05.