Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, February 6, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Acme United: Cost Savings And Facility Acquisition Will Boost 2014 EPS Growth And ROE, by BuyTheDip SellTheRip. This boring company should soon see cost savings flow directly to its bottom line, adding earnings growth to ACU's long-held stability. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Integra Gold: Interesting Takeover Target For Agnico Eagle And Highly Undervalued, by the Critical Investor. ICG.V has a looming PEA for a potentially very profitable and high-grade gold project. A positive report could make the company a takeover target. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Rella Holdings: Double Share Buybacks Are Creating Shareholder Value, by Alpha Vulture. Holding company RELLA.CO has its market cap nearly covered by NCAV, leaving real estate and a profitable publishing subsidiary available for free. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,548 PRO Articles covering 3,396 different stocks, with over 69,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Jonathan Fishman says the new M7 chip in Apple's iPhone 5s will lead to imitators - many of whom should turn to power sensor supplier QuickLogic. Read article »
- Alexandria Minerals' gold resources are valued at just $1 per ounce, writes Steve Nicastro. Read article »
- SunCoke Energy may have missed estimates with its 2013 earnings, says Marshall Hargrave, but 2014 should be a great year for the company. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Friday, Matt Gravitt cited numerous red flags at Galena Biopharma, in a detailed, heavily-read, and highly-commented article. Shares are -21.4% since. Read article »
- Weighing Machine called out the operational turnaround at disposable medical supply manufacturer Medical Action Industries back in early November; after a huge earnings beat yesterday, the stock is +39% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.