Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, February 7, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- hhgregg's Sell-Off Is Overdone, by Saj Karsan. HGG has been punished unfairly, as the market has misinterpreted temporary problems as a "new normal." The stock could have 100% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- MeetMe's Mobile Revenues Have Inflected - Its Stock Will Inflect Next, by Inflection Point Investing. MEET's mobile revenues are growing quickly, with engagement levels that far exceed those of its peers. With multiple catalysts, the stock could more than double. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,573 PRO Articles covering 3,399 different stocks, with over 69,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Brad Lamensdorf, who co-manages bear ETF HDGE, details Lumber Liquidators' overstretched valuation. Read article »
- Biotech Arrowhead Research has risen over 600% since Grant Zeng made his first bullish call in June, and may have even more room to run. Read article »
- MakeMyTrip Limited has doubled in the past six months and is posting great headline numbers; but Darspal S Mann sees a storm coming for the stock. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On January 28, Inefficient Market called out networking specialist Lantronix as an inexpensive play on the growing machine to machine communication market. Shares are +17.6% since. Read article »
- 3-D pioneer RealD was at 52-week lows when Mike Arnold recommended shares in September; RLD soon bottomed and after an earnings beat Wednesday, the stock is +40.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.