Dear SA PRO Subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, February 10, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Top Ideas Earnings Reports
Earnings season continues this week. The following Top Ideas are among those with earnings releases scheduled:
- Ashraf Eassa laid out the bull case for Amkor Technology in July, seeing 30% upside for the semiconductor packaging maker. Shares have gained of late, and will try to maintain their momentum when the company reports Monday afternoon. Read article »
- On July 1, buysider Igor Novgorodtsev called for shares of cheap 'sin stock' Rick's Cabaret to eventually double, which it nearly has. Rick's releases earnings after the bell Monday. Read article »
- Fund manager Keubiko laid out the short case for Proto Labs in August, arguing the stock was priced for perfection. The company reports Tuesday morning. Read article »
- On November 18, The GeoTeam cited the entrance of activist investor Baker Street Capital as a key catalyst for the turnaround at USA Truck. Full-year results will be announced Tuesday afternoon. Read article »
- Mike Arnold highlighted the potential growth and cheap valuation at ViaSat in August; they report after the bell on Tuesday. Read article »
- Ong Kang Wei called Leapfrog an undervalued gem on November 13; they will update investors on the key holiday season after the close on Wednesday. Read article »
- On January 21, Inflection Point Investing said recent share gains at Perceptron were only just beginning. They may continue if the company can impress the market with its earnings release Wednesday afternoon. Read article »
- Alpha Gen Capital called out Hardinge in December as an underappreciated and undervalued manufacturing stock with multiple near-term catalysts. The company reports Thursday morning. Read article »
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals reports before the open; biotech expert EnhydrisPECorp recommended a short of the stock in October. Read article »
- Trading the Spread recommended TRW Worldwide last month as poised to continue its recent growth while remaining undervalued relative to peers. The automotive supplier reports Friday morning. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 30, Helix Investment Research highlighted the lessening sovereign debt exposure and growing retail profits at French bank Crédit Agricole. Shares are +11% to date. Read article »
- Mike Arnold wrote in September that boardsport retailer Billabong had far more value in its turnaround plan than accounting principles allowed it to report. Friday, investors cheered positive restructuring news, and shares rose on heavy volume; the stock is now +45% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.