Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, February 11, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Clearfield: Nice Company, But About 1/3 As Nice As Investors Think, by Simple Insights. CLFD has done a terrific job capitalizing on niche markets, but the lack of growth prospects could drive shares back to the single digits. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Guidewire Software: Leveraging A Once-In-A-Generation Opportunity, by Trading the Spread. Shares of GWRE could triple as the insurance industry comes to the company to replace severely outdated software. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Springleaf Holdings Is A Big Winner In A Post-Crisis Financial World, by Ashleigh Rogers. Recent regulatory changes have opened a niche for LEAF that could lead to gains. Backed by institutional ownership, and facing solid opportunities for expansion, shares could see 30% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,638 PRO Articles covering 3,420 different stocks, with over 70,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- The transition of Constant Contact from an online marketing provider to a data analytics firm will give the company a huge competitive advantage and lead to higher revenue and better margins, writes GS Analytics. Read article »
- After a 20% pullback, Selective Insurance should be a part of any insurance investor's portfolio, writes Ashleigh Rogers. Read article »
- Arctic Cat is significantly undervalued, writes Buy and Hold Falcon. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Thursday, fund manager Saj Karsan said retailer hhgregg had been unfairly punished by the market following an earnings miss, as investors misread temporary problems as a "new normal." Shares have snapped back, now +20.4% since his call. Read article »
- Buysider Ravee Mehta saw 50% short-term upside for Internet lead generator Autobytel in November, with more room to run down the line, as pricing increases drove revenue and earnings growth. The stock is +47.4% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.