Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, February 12, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Discussion Of A Long-Term Investment In Ensco Plc, by Pedro de Almeida. A longtime ESV shareholder lays out the history of the stock, and sees its bull run resuming once an expected soft patch in offshore drilling comes to an end. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Lundin Petroleum: Stage Set For 50%+ Upside, by Street Smart Investor. 2014 will be a year of reserves growth for LNDNF, with the Johan Sverdrup oil discovery leading the way. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Massive Johan Sverdrup Oil Field: Worth An Extra 30% For Lundin Petroleum, by Michael Fitzsimmons. Fitzsimmons details the impressive nature of the Sverdrup field and its value to LNDNF. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,667 PRO Articles covering 3,428 different stocks, with over 70,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Financial compliance and communications provider Issuer Direct is an underfollowed and undervalued micro-cap with exceptional growth on the way, writes Boris Marjanovic. Read article »
- Alaska Air Group has been on an impressive multi-year run; Stephen Simpson, CFA, asks if the company can withstand its first real, sustained competitions from newly-healthy rivals. Read article »
- Recent IPO Cancer Genetics offers major upside as its proprietary tests gain market acceptance, writes buysider Chris Bunge. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last week, Upside called for a short play on Clean Energy Fuels, arguing that the retailer's leveraged bet on liquefied natural gas was moving sharply against it. Shares are now -16.5% since his call. Read article »
- On July 3, Soldier of Fortune said that newly spun off Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals was underfollowed and undervalued. After buying Cadence on Tuesday, the stock is +56.6% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.