Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, February 13, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- A Compelling Risk/Reward Situation In Luna Innovations, by Inefficient Market. LUNA is trading for less than the proceeds from the recent sale of its fiber-optic division; with other promising divisions remaining, the stock represents an outstanding long opportunity. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Fission Uranium - Still Undervalued With 50%-125% Upside, by Western Investor. FCUUF could be in line for a takeover based on its unique project portfolio. Low costs and impressive early results should lead to a premium valuation. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Why I Believe PetroLogistics' Share Price Will Fall, by Grizzly Bear. Falling propane prices will threaten margins at PDH, with its share price likely to follow. Exclusive until 11:15 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,693 PRO Articles covering 3,434 different stocks, with over 71,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Investors should buy the dip in Bally Technologies, which has been caused by weakness in a key competitor and ignored coming cost savings from a recent acquisition, writes Asean Century. Read article »
- Energy expert Richard Zeits analyzes Tuesday's $1.4 billion writeoff at WPX Energy, and the subsequent sharp drop in the stock. Read article »
- Bassett Furniture trades below book value despite exciting prospects ahead, says Detroit Bear. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 3, Helix Investment Research noted that recent, seemingly mediocre results at component maker RF Micro Devices obscured compelling progress on margins and potential upside from earnings growth. Shares are now +9.4% since. Read article »
- Intangible Valuation called out New Jersey's Parke Bancorp in June as a cheap, small bank, whose loan allowances appeared to strongly exceed projected loan losses. Due in part to reversals of those allowances, the stock is now +57.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.