- Prana is an Australian biotech with a potential treatment for Alzheimer's disease.
- Potential future revenues of at least $5 billion, but market cap is only $295 million.
- Lead compound backed by spectacularly good science.
- Imminent catalyst: results from Phase 2b IMAGINE trial due in March.
- Conservative pre-result risk-adjusted net present value is at least $9.60/share.
Prana Biotechnology Limited (PRAN) is a tiny clinical-stage company nearing completion of a pivotal Phase 2b trial of its compound PBT2 for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. The company has also completed a Phase 2 study of PBT2 for the treatment of Huntington's disease, with results due at any time. The company's price history has been volatile to say the...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,741 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: