(Editor's Note: Investors should be aware that trading of BLKPF is illiquid. Investors interested in taking a position would be encouraged to consider the PXX.TO listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange for higher liquidity.)
- BlackPearl Resources' strong recent share price performance despite a difficult oil price environment has caught our attention.
- The company has solid and growing cash flow from two producing assets and two highly attractive growth projects.
- The Blackrod project is a potential company maker.
- BlackPearl Resources currently appears undervalued, and timing seems opportune for an entry.
- Several catalysts should lead to attractive gains throughout 2014, and well beyond.
BlackPearl Resources (OTCPK:BLKPF) is a junior oil exploration company with heavy oil and oil...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,775 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: