· Ligand Pharmaceuticals has 85 fully funded programs in trials
· Recently approved Duavive could provide upside to 2014 guidance
· Strong gross margins and low share count provides huge profits for shareholders
· Unpartnered drug provides catalyst for short term
· Alzheimer's drug with Merck could be a huge blockbuster if approved
Back in October, I highlighted a drug company that I believed could provide huge returns for shareholders going forward. Since that time, shares of Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) have shot up over 60%. It was that same bullishness and new catalysts that gave Ligand a spot on my annual top ten stock picks list. Since the beginning of the year, shares of...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,754 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: