Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, February 21, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Time Warner's Triple Play Package: The Multi-Bidder Contest For Time Warner Cable, by Chris DeMuth Jr. Fund manager DeMuth says the spread on the Comcast/TWC deal overstates regulatory risk, and the possibility of a higher bid from Charter sets up an attractive arbitrage play. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- BlackPearl Is A Compelling Low-Risk, High-Reward Story, by Itinerant. A prudent management team, a new project, and an improvement in local pricing should drive upside for PXX.TO. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Digital Cinema Destinations: Investing In A Middle-Market Roll-Up Without The Private Equity Fees, by Ariana Research. Small cinema player DCIN has a rich niche, giving shares potential upside of 90%. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,856 PRO Articles covering 3,482 different stocks, with over 73,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Alpha Gen Capital updates his successful bull call on Pzena Investment Management, and sees more gains ahead for the stock. Read article »
- Previous data suggests likely positive Phase IIb results for Synergy Pharmaceuticals' plecanatide - and potential upside for the stock, writes Gotham City Capital. Read article »
- Graphic Packaging may not have the sexiest business model in the market, writes Marshall Hargrave, but it still has a compelling growth story and a cheap valuation. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 4, Dennis Beaudet said the market was undervaluing the core strengths of Bankers Petroleum, including solid production growth and increasing reserves. Shares are +15.9% since. Read article »
- Money Investor wrote in September that homebuilder William Lyon Homes was set to smash analyst estimates going forward due to rising prices and increased community counts. After a second consecutive earnings beat last Friday, the stock is now +46% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.