Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, February 25, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Emcore: Activism, Sum-Of-The-Parts Analysis Suggest Significant Upside, by Nassarius Capital. Shares of EMKR could double, boosted by activist investors and strong positioning in key markets. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Re-Initiating DNO International For Another 60% Upside, by Street Smart Investor. It's been a roller coaster for DTNOF, but new pipelines and increasing oil production should put the stock back on the right track. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Someone Forgot To Tell Investors That Greenhill & Co. Is Expensive And Past Growth Glory Days, by Ashleigh Rogers. GHL investors are banking on an improvement in the M&A market, but after years of lackluster growth, expectations appear unreasonable. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Sonus Networks: Connecting Shareholders To Double-Digit Returns in 2014, by Helix Investment Research. A shrewd acquisition and new products set up SONS for continued growth, while market share gains could make the company a takeover target. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,916 PRO Articles covering 3,500 different stocks, with over 74,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Kinross Gold has been a disappointing investment of late - but Ben Kramer-Miller writes that may be set to change. Read article »
- Louisiana Pacific faces falling prices and the impact of a delayed acquisition, which could lead to a near-term decline in its stock price, says Kevin Stanley. Read article »
- Tech expert Ashraf Eassa thinks Samsung's struggles with Apple's next generation chip should provide a boost to assembly and test provider Amkor Technology. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 10, Ashleigh Rogers said newly public loan provider Springleaf Holdings was undervalued, which would change as earnings releases and analyst coverage highlighted its strengths. After an excellent earnings report yesterday, shares are +18.2% since the call. Read article »
- In July, energy expert Richard Zeits highlighted poor well performance at SandRidge Mississippian Trust I, and argued that a high yield obscured tremendous downside risk. Units are now -43.4% to date, and -31.1% even when including distributions. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.