Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Thursday, February 27, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Vitacost.com Is A Compelling Risk/Reward Before Earnings, by Mike Arnold. Compelling growth, a scalable model, and pending profitability make VITC ahead of earnings this morning. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,962 PRO Articles covering 3,516 different stocks, with over 74,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- A partnership with Sony won't cure what has long ailed Microvision, creating a near-term short opportunity, writes Adam Gefvert. Read article »
- Jason Napodano has long recommended shares of DARA BioSciences; in the wake of the Orphan Drug Designation for KRN5500, he reviews the company's next steps. Read article »
- Hedge fund analyst Chris Bunge sees big things for Alcobra's lead drug compound, aimed at treating ADHD. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On January 30, Shaun Currie, CFA, said short- and long-term estimates were too low for Fiesta Restaurant Group in the wake of a secondary offering and amid industry-leading growth. After strong gains following earnings yesterday, shares are +18.3% since. Read article »
- Buysider Logical Thought called out drug development company Pain Therapeutics in November, seeing risk-adjusted upside in the company's flagship drug Remoxy. he stock is now +48.8% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.