Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, February 28, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Naspers: 50% Upside Potential On Minority Owner Of Tencent, by Daniel Li. An appealing mix of ownership interests - including a massive stake in Chinese Internet company Tencent - appears to be clearly undervalued. Exclusive until 2:30 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,980 PRO Articles covering 3,522 different stocks, with over 75,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Education expert David Waldron sees a downward spiral coming for ITT Educational Services. Read article »
- Fincom Investment Partners expand on a recent Top Idea on Wellgreen Platinum, seeing potential multi-bagger upside as headwinds abate. Read article »
- La-Z-Boy is one of the biggest and best pure plays on the strengthening furniture market, writes Marshall Hargrave. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 10, Trading the Spread called Guidewire Software a once in a generation opportunity, as the insurance industry moves from legacy software to the company's platform. Shares are +13.3% since. Read article »
- Stephen Simpson, CFA, called DC-area regional bank Eagle Bancorp a long-term buy in July, as the bank was efficiently and safely growing market share and profits. The stock is now +45.5% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.