(Editor's Note: TGS NOPEC trades under the ticker TGS.OL on the Oslo exchange with average daily volume of ~540 million Norwegian Krone.)
TGS NOPEC (OTCPK:TGSGY) (OTC:TGSNF) has everything value investors could dream about:
- Natural monopoly with pricing power;
- Wide-moat, asset-light and flexible business model;
- Management with proven track record, low compensation and significant holdings in the company;
- Long history of excess returns, with ROE=22%, BV growth of 20% over 10 years;
- High profitability with EBITDA margin of 80% and net margin of 30%;
- 4-5% dividend yield and share buybacks.
Due to Oil & Gas industry cyclicality the company is currently out of favor with investor. This creates a buying opportunity...
|FREE||SA PRO MEMBERS|
|IDEA GENERATOR||X||Exclusive access to 10 PRO ideas every day|
|INVESTING IDEAS LIBRARY||X||Exclusive access to PRO library of more than 15,000 ideas|
|SECTOR EXPERT NETWORK||X||Exclusive access to all sector experts for direct consultation|
|PERFORMANCE TRACKING||X||Track performance of all PRO stock ideas|
|PROFESSIONAL TOOLS||X||Professional Idea Filters to zero-in based on industry, market cap and more|