Dear SA PRO Subscriber,
This is your daily report for Monday, March 3, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Top Ideas Earnings Reports
Though the peak of earnings season has passed, there are still a number of key quarterly and fiscal year reports due this week. The following Top Ideas are among those with earnings releases scheduled:
- Buysider Igor Novgorodtsev wrote in September that the merger of Perion Network and a division of Conduit was a far better deal than market reaction showed. The earnings release Monday morning will be the first since the merger closed. Read article »
- Last month, Trading the Spread called Guidewire Software "a once in a generation opportunity." The company reports after the close on Monday. Read article »
- Ariana Research laid out the bull case for Ascena Retail Group in August; ASNA reports after the bell Monday. Read article »
- Suhail Capital called Veeva Systems "SaaS' biggest bubble" in December; the company reports full-year 2013 results Tuesday morning. Read article »
- The Chefs' Warehouse releases its own full-year report on Tuesday afternoon; shares have soared since Pendulum recommended the stock back in July. Read article »
- Mike Arnold recommended online dating website operator Spark Networks in September, based on significant free cash flow generation and future growth. The company reports Wednesday afternoon. Read article »
- Alpha Bet recommended Alaska Communications as an oversold and unloved telecom player in the nation's largest state; the company updates investors on its 2013 results Thursday after the close. Read article »
- In early February, tech expert Ashraf Eassa reversed his position on Ambarella, arguing that a monster rally had left shares overvalued. The company will release its fiscal 2014 results after the bell Thursday. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 14, Nassarius Capital called out fiber optic component maker NeoPhotonics as an underappreciated play on the rollouts of LTE in China and 100G telecom in the U.S. Shares are +14.9% to date. Read article »
- Joe Springer wrote in December that Tonix Pharmaceuticals was one of the most undervalued stocks in the market, as development of its compound to treat fibromyalgia and post-traumatic stress disorder gave it multi-bagger potential. The stock is +145.9% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.