- Koc Holding represents 9% of Turkey's GDP.
- Turkey has very strong fundamentals and will certainly rebound.
- The company is majority-owned by one of Turkey's most powerful families and has weathered hyperinflation, military coups and a world war. It is highly likely that it will survive even the current EM crisis.
- Koc allocates its capital based on precise hurdle rates and has the explicitly stated goal of beating Turkish GDP growth rates.
- With 63% of its sales not sensitive to the Turkish economy, Koc could easily be the proverbial baby thrown out with the bath water, as it should hold up much better than average Turkish companies.
- Koc trades far below its recent peak...
|FREE||SA PRO MEMBERS|
|IDEA GENERATOR||X||Exclusive access to 10 PRO ideas every day|
|INVESTING IDEAS LIBRARY||X||Exclusive access to PRO library of more than 15,000 ideas|
|SECTOR EXPERT NETWORK||X||Exclusive access to all sector experts for direct consultation|
|PERFORMANCE TRACKING||X||Track performance of all PRO stock ideas|
|PROFESSIONAL TOOLS||X||Professional Idea Filters to zero-in based on industry, market cap and more|