Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, March 4, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Support.com's Price Is Far Too Low, by Saj Karsan. Software solutions provider SPRT is trading at a single-digit earnings multiple ex-cash, a valuation that doesn't price in its growth potential. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Why Providence Is Positioned To Win In The Age Of Healthcare Reform, by Trading the Spread. A reformed management team is set to lead PRSC to capitalize on new opportunities in the healthcare space, to the tune of 35% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Kate Spade & Company: The Crown Jewel Begins To Shine, For Investors And Bidders, by Helix Investment Research. With divestitures now in the background, KATE has full concentration on its namesake brand. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 6,029 PRO Articles covering 3,536 different stocks, with over 76,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- B&G Foods' acquisition strategy raises some questions, but a strong yield and an attractive valuation make it worth the risks, writes Crunching Numbers. Read article »
- Energy expert Richard Zeits reviews the asset value of SandRidge Energy, updating his short case from January. Read article »
- America's Car-Mart has 45% upside over the next 12-24 months, says Foggy Tom. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 17, in the wake of FDA approval for Xiaflex, hedge fund manager Chris DeMuth saw nearly 50% upside for Auxilium Pharma on the back of a strong men's healthcare franchise and huge free cash flow potential. Shares are +15% since. Read article »
- Dennis Beaudet called out UR-Energy in early November, seeing a reversal of the headwinds that had hammered uranium producers over the past few years. The stock is +66% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.