Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, March 5, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Chico's FAS: I'm Buying This Dip, by Shaun Currie, CFA. Recent operational and profitability issues are merely short-term hiccups for CHS, and shares should rebound. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Bakken Update: Frac Sand Pricing Could Go Parabolic In Q3 2014, by Michael Filloon. A tight supply market, driven by new technology, should contribute to pricing increases and margin growth for SLCA. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 6,055 PRO Articles covering 3,542 different stocks, with over 76,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- A deceleration of growth could end the enthusiasm for Rally Software, and lead to a sharply declining share price, writes Darspal S Mann. Read article »
- Harvard Winters says Maryland thrift OBA Financial Services should look to sell itself, as its excess capital and poor return on equity are doing little for shareholders. Read article »
- The Happy Investor details the long case for claims management provider Crawford & Company. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On January 23, financial expert Ashleigh Rogers highlighted structured settlement provider purchaser JGWPT Holdings as a unique financial company with dominance in its niche, and substantial upside. Shares are +13.4% since. Read article »
- In October, Valuable Insights saw a compelling investment opportunity in vehicle recovery company LoJack, which had been forgotten by the market despite a new joint venture and new market opportunities. Aided by a big Q4 earnings beat, the stock is now +51.9% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.