Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Friday, March 7, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- BFC Financial: A Massively Undervalued Catalyst-Driven Equity, by Special Situations. BFCF's complex corporate structure obscures significant deep value and 100-200% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 6,097 PRO Articles covering 3,559 different stocks, with over 76,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Canadian energy company Vermilion Energy offers a compelling combination of capital appreciation potential and yield, writes Michael Fitzsimmons. Read article »
- Paul Reed analyzes the value proposition for Spectrum Pharmaceuticals. Read article »
- Political and budget problems have impacted NCI Inc., but Darspal S Mann says a turnaround is looming. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On February 26, Mike Arnold called online vitamin retailer Vitacost.com a strong buy ahead of earnings, with activist investors providing a potential longer-term catalyst as well. Aided by a Q4 beat, shares are +17.4% since. Read article »
- Amit Ghate recommended a short of Osiris Therapeutics in August, arguing that a short squeeze and an overly optimistic view of the company's potential had driven shares well above fair value. The stock is -35.2% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.