Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 11. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Morguard Corp (Long): Despite a decade of impressive growth, MRC.TO still trades at a sharp discount to a sum-of-the-parts valuation with 50% upside, says Madison Partners.
- Lancashire Holdings (Long): The market has yet to account for LRE.L's new businesses, which could drive earnings and the share price higher, says New Capital.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: BELLY, IMMZF, LQSIF, RJET, VLOUF, VNRCF, YONG, EVRY
- Ongoing coverage: CDNS, CKEC, CPA, CRHKY, GLT, IIIN, IRBT, KOS, LL, MICT, NVTL, ONVO, PLUG, PQ, SAVE, SD, SFL, SHLD, SSH, UTHR
The PRO research library now covers 3,582 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 28, Unconventional Capital Wisdom wrote that confusion surrounding the 2nd-step conversion from mutual to stock obscured real value in Northeastern bank Beneficial Mutual Bancorp. Shares are +20.1% since. Read article »
- BuyTheDip SellTheRip saw Issuer Direct's acquisition of Precision IR creating a runway for growth back in October. The stock is +68.6% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest PRO research.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.