Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 12. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Fortress Paper (Long): FTP.TO's transition should lead to significant upside by 2015, with the company's asset value offering downside protection, says MunichValueInvestments.
- Puma Biotechologies (Short): A sum of the parts view of PBYI's drug indications indicates shares have 20%+ downside, says Poonam A. Arora.
- Renewable Energy Group (Long): Regulatory uncertainty in the biofuel industry has obscured REGI's strong performance and overall value, says Daniel Walk.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: BNFT, CRCM, DXR, FOLGF, FUAIY, HLTOY, IMNP, RWHKF, TINY
- Ongoing coverage: EOHDF, GCAP, INVE, LOPE, LPDX, NGD, PLOW, SBGL, SHOO, SNMX, UPL, WMGI
The PRO research library now covers 3,591 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 29, NGV Investor wrote that Hexagon Composites was substantially more than just a play on natural gas vehicles, with growth in its cylinder segment poised to reward shareholders. After a major cylinder order was announced today, shares are +21% to date. Read article »
- Mike Arnold called out Spanish media conglomerate Prisa in December, seeing asset sales and a debt restructuring as catalysts for equity growth in the embattled company. The stock is +53% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.