Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 13. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Image Sensing Systems (Long): ISNS's two businesses provide steady cash flow and an exposure to a growing (and consolidating) industry, says Mike Arnold.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: GSL, HCAP, KEM, NX, ORXPF, RAX, SCON, YOKU
- Ongoing coverage: ARCO, CQB, CTTC, EXK, IILG, MHG, NP, PAY, RCKY, RICK, SKX, TFX, WTW
The PRO research library now covers 3,600 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 18, fund manager Keubiko questioned the optimism toward Destiny Media Technologies and its Clipstream video streaming platform, recommending a short after the stock had run up in 2013. Shares are -16% to date. Read article »
- Convex Strategies cited a massive share buyback and normalizing rates in recommending Legg Mason in August. The stock is +43.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.