Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 14. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- UQM Technologies (Long): A possible deal in China could be a game-changer for UQM, while several other opportunities offer downside protection, says Shaun Currie.
- Global Sources (Long): GSOL management's tender offer and the shares persistent undervaluation creates both a special situation and a value play in shares, says Saj Karsan.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (Long): Broadcaster NXST's acquisition-heavy strategy has led to high leverage, but subsequent growth and cash flow should lead to upside, says Helix Investment Research.
- D.E. Master Blenders (Long): DEMBF's shares are priced for a low-risk squeeze out with 8% gross return potential by the end of April, says Yuanxi Zhang.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: BDRBF, BKIRF, DRC, DTHRF, MVNR, SFRGY, WISKF, WTI
- Ongoing coverage: AEIS, AMED, DEPO, HTGC, MNI, OCLR, QTWW, SHOS, SN, SODI, SPLP, STXS
The PRO research library now covers 3,608 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 21, Fincom Investment Partners recommended Solitario Exploration & Royalty, as a low valuation and rising zinc prices combined to lay the path for big future gains. Shares are +23% to date. Read article »
- Wavelength Asset Management cited a rapid deleveraging and a transition in strategy in calling out publisher Dex Media in November. The stock is +59.2% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.