Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 17. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Lenovo (Long): The 25% pullback in HKG:0992's shares after the Motorola deal offers an entry to a long-term opportunity, as the deal could eventually double the company's operating profits, says Ashraf Eassa.
- Zargon Oil And Gas (Long):A new project coming online could drive ZAR.TO's shares to trade more in line with its intrinsic value and peer valuations, suggesting 60%+ upside, says Value Digger.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: CSII, DLR, EXMGF, ISSC, SYX, TSLF, WR, XL,
- Ongoing coverage: BJRI, CALVF, COLM, CWEI, DARA, EIFZF, ESYS, EV, MDRPF, NSM, OCRX, RAX, RDN, RFP, SBH, SUPN, WRLD
The PRO research library now covers 3,618 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 14, fund manager Igor Novgorodtsev saw both undervaluation and future growth at supplement vendor FitLife combining to lead to at least 30% upside. Shares are +26.6% to date. Read article »
- Value Digger called out Chinook Energy in December, noting that shares were massively undervalued relative to net asset value, book value, and its peers. The stock is +51.3% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.