Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 19. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Willis Group Holdings (Long, Value): With several tailwinds, positive exposure to rising interest rates, and a cheap multiple, WSH could have 50% upside, says Early Retiree.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: GLPW, GMWKF, ZGNX
- Ongoing coverage: ACM, ALLRF, ATEC, DRAD, FL, G, GCTAY, GNC, LYSDY, SMG, SUNE, SZSMF
The PRO research library now covers 3,631 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 10, Unconventional Capital Wisdom saw massive potential for Idenix Pharmaceuticals, on the back of a potential patent settlement and the strength of its pipeline. Shares are +18% to date. Read article »
- Money Trees called out Career Education Corp. in July as a strong contrarian buy, arguing that the company's cash balance and new management were setting the table for a turnaround. The stock is +87.5% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.