Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 24. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- American Eagle Outfitters (Long, Contrarian): AEO's brand and positive cash flow should help it ride out the storm, creating a risk/reward to compelling to ignore, says Shaun Currie.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: CDW, COLTF, COUP, CPSI, EVGN, RAND, WSTG,
- Ongoing coverage: AGO, AGRO, ALSN, FSGI, FXCM, GLOG, HGT, HII, KELYA, RBY, TIBX, WMIH
The PRO research library now covers 3,652 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 12, Daniel Walk called out Renewable Energy Group as a dollar selling for fifty cents, as regulatory and economic tailwinds were set to boost its share and profitability in the biodiesel sector. Shares are +11.8% to date. Read article »
- AlphaGen called out Kearny Financial in October, arguing that the small New Jersey thrift was poised to benefit from a second-step conversion. The stock is +42.8% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.