Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 25. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Tower Group (Long, Special Situations): The market is vastly overestimating the chance that TWGP's merger falls through, providing an arbitrage opportunity and possibly a higher bid, writes Whopper Investments.
- Nevada Copper (Long, Value): NEVDF is set to secure full funding for its Pumpkin Hollow product, assuaging market concerns and setting up significant upside, writes Itinerant.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AOI, BNCN, CLIUF, OROXF, RDFEY, RE, RTGN, SWAY, VLPNF
- Ongoing coverage: ABIO, DDEJF, DXCM, GSBC, IPGP, LJPC, NAK, NRG, PCL, PFFVF, TX
The PRO research library now covers 3,661 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 12, Munich Value Investments highlighted Fortress Paper as misunderstood and undervalued, with multiple catalysts for near-term upside. Shares are +49.8% to date. Read article »
- Mike Arnold called out RealD in September, seeing long-term upside after a disappointing summer at the box office. The stock is +65.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.