Today’s Best Small-Cap Research
PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours after publication.
- Midstates Petroleum: Energy expert Richard Zeits looks at the departure of the company's CEO, and the 'curious math' behind the company's acquisitions in the Mississippian Lime.
- TPG Specialty: Nicholas Marshi reviews the launch of a new BDC, middle-market-focused TSLX.
- FreightCar America: Michael A. Williams says that RAIL, priced at just 7.5x 2015 EPS, is undervalued by 24-44%, a gap that is likely to narrow over the next 12 months.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: CODE, ESMC, FORD, GGB, LGTHY, MHCC, MKC, TSLX
- Ongoing coverage: ARO, ARTW, ASTM, ATRS, BAK, CAWLF, CMBX, GCO, HDS, HELE, HILL, HTCO, MPO, NCR, NEOG, RAIL, SCVL, STRZA, WG
The PRO research library now covers 3,668 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 17, Value Digger saw a 'hidden gem' in Zargon Oil & Gas, with the stock grossly undervalued relative to its resources and history of shareholder returns. Shares are +10.3% to date. Read article »
- Jonathan Verenger called out Guanwei Recycling in November as a Chinese stock that had been unfairly maligned by the market, with multiple catalysts for a rebound in place. The stock is +52.5% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.