Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 27. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Comstock Resources (Long, Growth): Drill Capital sees CRK's improving production mix and growth in key plays leading to further upside for the stock.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings (Long, GARP): WAIR's recent acquisition of Haas Group should power EBITDA growth and lead to 50% upside, writes Unconventional Capital Wisdom.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AESAY, AGI, AVMXY, CLLDY, CSLT, MARK, NSEC, SLG, UNCFF
- Ongoing coverage: FRAN, GLCH, GMAN, ITIC, KEYW, LACO, LLESY, LPDX, MPO, XOXO
The PRO research library now covers 3,672 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 4, tech expert Ashraf Eassa reversed field on Ambarella, arguing that a massive run had left the stock overvalued. Shares are -11.7% to date. Read article »
- Jeffrey Dow Jones said in October that Corning had significant downside protection, and growth opportunities underappreciated by the market. The stock is +44.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.