Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 28. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Weight Watchers (Long, Contrarian): Intangible Valuation says recent pessimism toward WTW is overblown, as even dire projections going forward support the current valuation.
- Stellar Biotechnologies (Long, Growth): The wide moat around SBOTF's business and its exposure to multiple drug trials make it a compelling, albeit speculative biotech play, writes Fincom Investment Partners.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: MIICF, NCFFF, NYT, RDEMF, TSLLF
- Ongoing coverage: BODY, FBRC, HK, KIRK, MED, SFNC, SFXE, SN, SOHO
The PRO research library now covers 3,678 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 18, fund manager Igor Novgorodtsev saw severe weather in South America pushing up fish meal prices, and benefiting Omega Protein. Shares are +10.3% to date. Read article »
- Brian Smith Jr. saw nothing but downside in SFX Entertainment in early December, as unrealistic growth estimates and a sky-high valuation laid out a compelling short case. The stock is -39.1% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.